viernes, 8 de julio de 2011

Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps, an Olympic champion from the United States in swimming sports. Michael Phelps is a living legend of swimming world and Olympic. He holds a record as the gold medalist in the Olympics, 8 Olympic gold in Beijing in 2008. He also holds a record of the most winning of Olympic gold medal ever in the history of Olympics, ie a total of 14 gold (8 gold in 2008 and 6 gold in 2004). Those achievements are clearly a phenomenal achievement. His superiority in swimming sports, especially in butterfly numbers, almost without a rival. Of course that great achievements can not be achieved easily. Requires great effort and great sacrifice.
The following is motivational words of Michael Phelps, who hopefully can motivate you to strive tirelessly to achieve goals. Good luck.




-I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. I think your mind really controls everything.
-I want to be able to look back and say, 'I've done everything I can, and I was successful.' I don't want to look back and say I should have done this or that. I'd like to change things for the younger generation of swimmers coming along.
-I want to test my maximum and see how much I can do. And I want to change the world of swimming.
-If I didn't swim my best, I'd think about it at school, at dinner, with my friends. It would drive me crazy.
-You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
-I have the opportunity to be part of swimming history. To take the sport to a new level would be an honor for me. There`s no better time to try this than now.

-I`ve always been fortunate in that I`ve been able to put myself in my own zone and relax. It comes naturally. I`m lucky to be that way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario